Saturday, March 2, 2013

Rodeo Houston Fun

Marleah and I went on our 6th annual Rodeo Houston adventure to see the Zac Brown Band. It's one of the few times I get to go out as an adult, sans Nolan. I was, however, scouting the rides to see which ones he would love in a couple weeks. Turns out, you need to be at least 32'' tall, he's somehow 37'' tall. (I don't know how that happened!)
My first stop of the day at Rodeo:
A strawberry-margarita mix. It was fabulous, especially since you can walk around the park with your drinks.
Next stop, the carnival games, where we walked away with many prizes, including this one:
Nolan needed a snake, of course!

Finally, it was time for the show. The new sound system made the concert so much more enjoyable than years past. You could actually hear what was being said
It was a fantabulous night!

No comments: